My photo
When I was little, I could repeat by memory any poem or sing a song that my mother used to read or sing to me. If she'll take me to a movie, that have music and songs, I'll be singing it later in any foreign language that movie was on. She'll invite her friends to a party and I'll be the entertainment. From Radj Kapur to Yves Montand, I've sang them all I guess music was in my blood and it stayed with me through all my life. And I can only repeat these great words from Nietzsche: "WITHOUT MUSIC LIFE WOULD BE A MISTAKE"

Friday, November 9, 2007

Valery's "Flight 19" Studio News


  • "Franklin's Hat" -
    • Composing Children's Rock Musical Score
    • Based on the popular book by Juris Zvirgsdins, Valery is collaberating with the famous Latvian poetess Liana Langa in creating the musical score
  • Lester Abrams "Bring It On" Recording Project
    • Benefiting Juvenile Diabetes Research
  • "Social Green" - San Diego Reggae Group
    • Recording and Producing
  • "Rebel" Igor Novikov's Upcoming CD "Nobody's Perfect"
    • Producing and writing lyrics for this popular Latvian blues guitar legend singer for his upcoming CD "Nobody's Perfect"
    • This collaberation was initiated in Aug 2007 during one of Valery's trips back to Riga at the "Sound Devision" studio.
    • More recording dates are schedueld during Valery's next Riga trip in December and January 2008.
  • Producer Brodrick Lewis's "Please Believe Me and Hear What I Say" Project.
    • A recording a series of music CD's and DVD for ghetto kids about the horrors of prisons and jails around the country, including interviews of real criminals expressing to kids the reality of life in prison.


No comments: